On the cover: Our winning crowdsourced cover design! Read all about how it came together.
Also in the November issue:
- Mark Bouris speaks to us about The Celebrity Apprentice and small business in Australia.
- What does a mobile workforce really mean? The benefits, challenges and tools for employers.
- Why multi-channel retailing is the way forward.
- We asked Spreets boss Dean McEvoy if small businesses are really able to cope with running group buying deals.
- Business banking: negotiating a better deal.
- In this day and ages of social media and eNewsletters, is there room for good old fashioned direct mail in paper.
- The risks and advantages of cloud computing.
- HP shares its latest printer technology for SMEs.
- The risks of rolling out your product or service too early.
- Mergers and acquisitions are a great way to grow, but what do you need to consider?
- You could save money and the planet with effective fleet management.
- Are you playing roulette with your workplace IP?
- The four social media characters – which one are you?
- Common sales mistakes and how you can avoid making them in your business.
- Collaboration in the cloud and how one company is using Google Apps.
Out in newsagents this week!