Dynamic Business has one ticket to give away to readers in Canberra, to attend Web123′s one-day ‘Killer Steps to Doing Better Business Online’ workshop.
Ever wondered what you’re doing wrong online? Why you’re not ranking in Google? Or why you can’t make your business profitable? Web123 is holding a special workshop about how you can do business better online. The workshop will help you see a holistic approach to doing business online – not only do you need a great strategy to generate and convert leads but you want to be rewarded for this too.
Natasha Vanzetti, business development manager at Web123, will be running this 1-day workshop on Monday 30 April, in Canberra.
Dynamic business has one ticket worth $349 to give away to the workshop. To go in the running to enter, just tell us in 25 words or less why you need help doing business online.
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 25 April. The winner will be notified on Thursday April 26, via email.
If you’d like to book your team in to learn more about websites, eCommerce, marketing and social media, click here to register.
You’ll also learn:
- How-to stand out from the masses online with irresistible design and content.
- How-to target and attract the perfect customers to your site, convert them to sales and grow your business.
- Step-by-step formula to create 101 content ideas in 60 minutes or less.
- Expert tips for achieving real, profitable results from your website.
- Proven tricks to get your clients buzzing about your business on social media.
- How to get (and keep!) your business two steps ahead of the competition with simple SEO strategies.
- Essential Google tools for boosting your business online.
- Killer Tips to Selling Products Online.
Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Venue: ACiL – Yellowedge, Level 2, 9 Sydney Ave, Barton ACT (on-site parking available)
Please note: the prize does not include transport to and from the seminar. You need to make your own way there on the day.