Dynamic Business has a ticket worth $897 to give away for one lucky reader to attend Bluewire Media’s Facebook Masterclass in Sydney or Brisbane next week.
Are you ready to become a Facebook master? Then this is the workshop for you.
Bluewire’s team of social media strategists will be on hand to guide you step-by-step through everything you need to know about Facebook business pages, and how to make yours a success.
To go in the running to win the ticket, you must be able to get yourself to the Sydney or Brisbane venue. Travel to and from the workshop is not part of the prize:
- The Sydney Masterclass will be held on Tuesday April 24, from 8.30am to 5pm at Clifton’s Sydney, 190-200 George Street, Sydney 2000.
- The Brisbane event will be held on Thursday April 26, between 8.30am and 5pm at Cliftons Brisbane, 288 Edward Street, Brisbane, 4000.
To go in the running, just email email@example.com and tell us in 25 words or less what you find most difficult about using Facebook for business.
Please include your address and business name with your entry.
The competition will close at midday on Friday April 20, with the winner to be notified via email by COB Friday April 20.
For those interested in registering a number of attendees, Bluewire is also offering Dynamic Business readers a $200 discount on ticket prices, when they register using the code DBVIP. If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, click here.
Why attend this event? You’ll learn how to successfully configure your Facebook business page into the new Timeline format, as well as:
- Learn Facebook tips and techniques from social media professionals.
- Personal hands-on training with on-screen step by step instruction.
- Discover how to avoid losing the Facebook community you’ve built (there are things you must do!)
- Examine the ‘best and worst’ of Facebook marketing so you can learn from it.
- Meet & connect with other like-minded social media users.
- Discover how to get more comments, more likes and more fans!
- Receive a bonus book: Facebook Marketing for Dummies