- Big four consensus on RBA cut in October
- Why security needs to be at the core of Australia’s small businesses
- Instagram blow-up led to major business success for Gemma Crowe, founder of Infamous Swim
- Nominations for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards are now open
- Why staff engagement is key to successful robotics implementation
- No 51%, 28 votes28 votes 51%28 votes - 51% of all votes
- Yes 49%, 27 votes27 votes 49%27 votes - 49% of all votes
"The concept of robots in the workplace was once more akin to science fiction than reality, but today automated processes are increasingly becoming ‘business as usual’..."
#workplace #automation #ai #robots
Protecting your #businesses - why #security needs to be at the core of Australia’s #smallbusinesses
#digitaltransformation #BusinessStrategy #technology
Gemma Crowe founded Infamous Swim in 2018. The brand's #Instagram blow up overnight – literally – with hundreds of thousands of users (now a 233k following!) clicking the follow button.
#entrepreneur #womeninbusiness #interview #smallbusiness