24 October at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
30 October at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
30 October at 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Body transformation startup gets AI make-over ahead of overseas expansion
- Aussie resistant to change, leading to tech lag
- Men’s health startup MOSH backed by Tinder founders
- Advisory boards a small business secret weapon
- Businesses still need to negotiate loan terms if they want to benefit from favourable borrowing conditions
“With signs the property market is on the rebound, and with the Reserve Bank officially lowering rates to the lowest they have ever been in Australia, with the right approach #businesses should be able to secure favourable #financing”
Devika will be supporting the Sydney based startup with the integration of AI into the already successful body transformation app as the company gears up for global expansion.
#startup #smallbusiness #Sydney
MOSH was founded after best mates David Narunsky and Gabe Baker recognised there was a significant gap in the Australian market for a men’s health-tech platform.
Now backed by Tinder founders as they continue to grow 💥
#startup #smallbusiness #growth