- Employers, redundancy should be last resort during COVID-19
- The $130 billion wage subsidy scheme (JobKeeper payment) explained
- Social media vital for small business throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
- The remote work conundrum: How to work from home efficiently
- Coronavirus pandemic: Small business advice
- ‘Employers can stand down staff without pay’
- Stimulus package 2.0: What does the $66 billion package mean?
- Small businesses to receive loan relief for 6 months
- The not-so-negative stories on COVID-19 that give us hope
- Free resources and help for small businesses during COVID-19
- What are casual staff entitled to amid the coronavirus outbreak?
- COVID-19 support should extend to sole traders too
- Stimulus package includes cash and tax breaks for virus-hit economy
Insolvency Updates with Ginette Muller & Patrick Coghlan
Due to frequent government policy announcements, the business environment remains highly fluid changing day by day. CreditorWatch invites you to join Ginette Muller, Safe Harbour Specialist and Partner at Hall Chadwick alongside CreditorWatch’s CEO, Patrick Coghlan to discuss the temporary insolvency law changes and the impacts on business.
- Current market updates on Insolvency and Safe Harbour
- Important circumstances and conditions to consider
- Shut down, hibernate or restructure and their impacts
- Consideration of Safe Harbour and/or Voluntary Administration
- Live Q/A session for the audience with expert advice
- Date: 8th April 2020
- Time: 12:30pm AEDT
- Duration: 30 mins including live Q&A
- Cash flow advice and support – Patrick Coghlan, CreditorWatch
- How to boost your Google Ranking with these SEO tips – Andreas Dzumla, Longtail UX
- How this company turned things around in 72 hours after their office was destroyed by floods – Grant Emanuel, The Chamberlain Group
- Getting women into senior roles is hard, even harder in science: Here’s some HR advice – Elissa Dwyer, HRI
- Trolleyboy turned CEO talks traditional values and their absolute importance in running a 100+ year business – Fred Harrison, Ritchies Supermarkets
8 April at 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
- How does the JobKeeper payment work?
- “You can still clock-in”: Tech-y ways to overcome COVID-19 disruption
- Small businesses owners share their tips for working from home
- JobKeeper still a no-go for casuals, now easier for charities though
- Who is legally liable if workers catch coronavirus whilst working?
With most office-based small business making the switch to working from home, we wanted to share some tips from the community on how you can make the most of the remote working situation.
#smallbusiness #remoteworking #wfh #workingfromhome #tips #covid19
A summary of the JobKeeper payment and how it works.
#wages #subsidy #Australia #jobkeeper #smallbusiness #employees #emplyer
For those who are leading teams through this difficult period, Kris Grant, CEO of ASPL, has shared her top tips on how to be an effective leader during a crisis.
#leadership #shutdown #smallbusiness #managers #management