If you’re confused about the changes to commercial rent guidelines, you’re not alone. With the Federal Government forced to create policy on the run to stem the tide of a full-blown economic crisis, things have been changing very quickly and there has been some confusion. Here are some of the main questions we’ve been hearing Read More…
Canon’s office automation solutions driving digital transformation in businesses
Mon 27 March 2017 - 5:17 pmBusiness Tech | Cloud | Digital | Emerging Tech | Featured | Information Technology | Networking | Tech
The latest generation of office automation devices from Canon are designed to help businesses significantly reduce the cost of the document production while delivering on their digital transformation strategies, according to Peter Brittliff, Senior Manager Product at Canon.
Brittliff said the four colour A3 multifunctional devices in the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series reduce the burden of administration through a shared platform that is intuitive for users.
“The value of print for our customers lies in its ability to create, manage and share documents and information in a secure manner, and seamlessly across an organisation,” he explained.
“The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series ensures employees have the technology they need to work digitally and efficiently.”
The features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series include:
- Rapid scanning of paper-based data and the ability to convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- A single-pass duplexing document feeder that holds 150 originals, ensuring seamless digitisation for document-heavy businesses.
- A responsive colour touchscreen that can be customised to meet the needs of individual users and businesses.
- Universal Login Manager software, which provides user-based authentication, personalisation function control and total output visibility to help reduce the overall cost of document production.
- Seamless integration with existing business systems and cloud connectivity to ensure mobility.
- V2 (Vivid & Vibrant) imaging technology for outstanding colour quality output on a wide range of media, even at large volumes.
- A huge paper capacity of 6,350 and status notifications to monitor performance at all times.
- Smart, adaptive technology to ensure software is always be up to date for a consistently optimised performance.
For more information, visit: www.canon.com.au/business/advance
- June 3 2020 Let’s talk: The best marketing methods for businesses
- June 1 2020 2 in 3 businesses planned to purchase capital in FY21, should the asset write-off be extended?
- May 29 2020 The double-digit growth of webinars for lead gen during COVID-19
- May 28 2020 HR Legal’s tips for developing your COVIDSafe plan