Etsy launches new sellers-only app
Tue 29 April 2014 - 2:39 pmBusiness Tech | Devices | eCommerce | News | Software | Tech
The online marketplace for handmade goods, Etsy, has launched a new iPhone app tailored specifically for sellers.
In a statement released by the ecommerce platform on Friday, Sell on Etsy was created in response to more and more seller activity being conducted from a mobile device.
Although Etsy already has a combined buyer and seller app, Sell on Etsy offers more seller functionality than before.
The new app includes all the tools currently available in the shopping app in an improved design, along with new features like the Shop Activity Feed. Here are the highlights:
- Shop Activity Feed: Keep tabs on purchases, reviews, favourites, and more;
- Order Management: Manage your open orders and revisit completed ones;
- Listing Manager: Create, edit, and publish listings directly from your phone;
- Convos: Read and write convos and use snippets to save and reuse messages;
- Shop Stats: Access your views, favourites, orders, and revenue history;
- Notifications: Receive an alert when you get a sale or convo.
User reviews are starting to trickle in, with some users lamenting the Sell on Etsy does not include enough additional features to warrant using the new app. User reviews are viewable via the appstore, here.