Save the date: Thursday, 25th June 2020 | 12:30 p.m. AEST
As the economy starts to reopen, every business needs to assess their situation and start planning for what’s next. Having a strategy to operate during periods of great uncertainty is important to help businesses adapt and make the right decisions.
Join Oracle NetSuite, Hunter Amenities and Down Under Enterprises, as we discuss how your business can navigate the changes brought by this uncertain time and offer advice on how you can position your business for recovery.
From this webinar, you will:
– Take away practical advice relevant to your business and role, in navigating the effects of the current economic outlook
– Learn the best decision-making practices for the best outcomes at this critical time
– Managing your business in difficult economic situations
– Know how to create visibility within your operations to inform future decisions (including finances)
– Understand how government support can assist your business
– Positioning your business to recover and thrive