21 February at 8:00 am - 24 February at 5:00 pm
- Sextech startups: What is the future of sex?
- This is how entrepreneur Jo Palmer spent her grant prize of $40,000
- 15 years ago, I built a startup – Here’s how I’d do it differently
- Disaster recovery: A 72-hour turnaround after flooded, collapsed offices
- Proptech startup sets out to revolutionise real estate agency Ray White
"When you have to pitch a business idea in 60 seconds – the pressure is on."
Jo Palmer, today's entrepreneur, on pitching her business idea to a live TEDx audience and winning a $40k grant.
#entrepreneur #businessideas #startup #ruralbusiness
With talk around sex becoming more open and slightly less taboo, Bryony spoke to us about some of the barriers that STILL exist for Sextech startups...
#sextech #hackathon #interview #entrepreneurs #disruptors #startup #founders
In November 2018, during a Sydney storm, the Chamberlain Group’s head office in Australia flooded – with the equivalent volume of water in a 25m swimming pool. 🏊♂️ 💧
#entrepreneurs #smallbusiness #startup #podcasts #businesspodcast #business