With the new financial year craziness wearing off and we settle into our new normal, now is a good time to rethink your strategies. For this year in particular, it is essential that you do this. It is essential that small businesses are on the ball in thinking creatively. Here are some simple tips to Read More…
Andrew Laurie, serial entrepreneur, reveals non-negotiable traits of business owners
Tue 19 November 2019 - 10:24 amFeatured | Podcasts
Today our podcast guest is Andrew Laurie, whose business expertise comes from a career as a salesperson, as a CEO, as an entrepreneur and as a business coach.
After a serious accident, Andrew set his life and business ambitions – literally from the hospital bed – and he has systematically ticked them off since then.
Andrew has fantastic insights and advice from his experiences that we delve into in the interview.
We go through:
- Where to start with setting your goals (tip: start with personal goals, and business goals will follow…)
- How to reverse engineer and know what steps will get you there
- The non-negotiable traits of a business owners (there’s two… and a half – in Andrew’s experience)
- Avoiding the impatience and frustration of founding and growing a business… how to keep a positive mindset and move forwards
- The biggest challenges facing business owners (there’s one that Andrew sees time and time again)
- How to overcome said challenges