If you’re a marketing manager or business owner, you may be interested in hearing the news from MessageMedia – that sending a text (SMS marketing) is currently the most effective marketing method. Today, people are time-poor and have a short attention span – we all know this first-hand. Add those two things together, and it Read More…
Andrew Laurie, serial entrepreneur, reveals non-negotiable traits of business owners
Tue 19 November 2019 - 10:24 amFeatured | Podcasts
Today our podcast guest is Andrew Laurie, whose business expertise comes from a career as a salesperson, as a CEO, as an entrepreneur and as a business coach.
After a serious accident, Andrew set his life and business ambitions – literally from the hospital bed – and he has systematically ticked them off since then.
Andrew has fantastic insights and advice from his experiences that we delve into in the interview.
We go through:
- Where to start with setting your goals (tip: start with personal goals, and business goals will follow…)
- How to reverse engineer and know what steps will get you there
- The non-negotiable traits of a business owners (there’s two… and a half – in Andrew’s experience)
- Avoiding the impatience and frustration of founding and growing a business… how to keep a positive mindset and move forwards
- The biggest challenges facing business owners (there’s one that Andrew sees time and time again)
- How to overcome said challenges
- December 13 2019 Top10 Dynamic Entrepreneurs: Q&A with Tim West
- December 12 2019 No more crappy co-workers, please
- December 11 2019 Let’s talk: Business failure
- December 6 2019 Five smart ways to keep your corporate travel budget down