In Part 1 of Small Business Late Payment Solutions, we talked about how late payments are costing small businesses and that everyone – big business, small business, bookkeepers, accountants, advisors and small business advocates – all need to do their part to fix this issue. The discussion touched on the importance of technology and credit Read More…
Top ways to improve your business image
Tue 18 June 2019 - 10:06 amPartner Content
Every business is perceived in different ways by people in the public. What’s most important, however, is the way that their target audience perceives them. If you happen to own a business, then you know how significant this is. There is more than one way to improve your business image, such as hiring the right PR team or improving your products and services. These methods could help improve how people talk about you as well as highlight your achievements. In case you need tips on improving your image as a business, you’re going to find a number in the below article.
Become an expert
Another tip for improving your business image is to become an expert. This means becoming a leader in your industry and adding immense value through your knowledge and expertise. Here are a couple of ways that you can become an expert.
- Start a blog: You should think about starting a blog as a way of sharing tips and answering common questions. People are always looking for more knowledge, so if you can share content that solves problems, that will put you ahead.
- Hold a conference: Putting together an event or conference is a good way to show that you’re an expert in your industry. You’re going to need to choose a theme and then choose a time and date. Also, look for a conference venue suitable for the event and big enough for your expected crowd.
Use social networks
These days, social networks have become so popular, so using this as a medium of improving your business image could prove effective. There are numerous networks that you could join, however, you should choose one that you’re more likely to find your target audience on. Also, each social media platform is useful for different things. Facebook, for example, is said to be good for promoting specials while Instagram is ideal for telling your brand story through the use of images.
Using social media to grow your business typically means connecting with your audience by showing the human side of who you are and adding value through sharing your products and services.
Strive for excellence
Ultimately, what most businesses are aiming for is to increase the bottom line. No matter how many sales and marketing strategies that you implement, if you don’t have a good product or service at the end of it all, it will affect your brand’s perception. For this reason, you should invest time in actually bettering your products and services. Here are two ways that you can do so.
- Market research: Another way to make your offerings better is to use market research. You can gather this research from reports as well as case studies and leaders in the market. You could outsource this research to an agency or do it in-house if you’ve got the resources.
- Use feedback: An effective tool for improving your products or services as a business is to use feedback that you get from customers, clients, or employees. It could come in the form of feedback forms, complaints, or reviews. This can help you take an objective look at what needs to be improved so that you have a competitive advantage in the market.
- October 10 2019 The solution to small business late payments (Part 1)
- September 20 2019 Why security needs to be at the core of Australia’s small businesses
- September 3 2019 Effective tips on investing your business profits in a limited company
- August 19 2019 Don’t fall behind: Improve your credit management through data and technology